Wednesday, July 02, 2008

When the world ends

When the land beckons me forth,
I shall rise, bestow my worth,
Like a moraine, like greatness long forgotten in time,
I shall alter nature, bring the glacier back to its prime.
Like a secret word carved in the depths of a cave,
I shall seek a way out, bring it back to the land of the brave,
Like a grain of sand in the emptiness of a desert, I shall not be alone,
We shall turn the heavy tide, we shall reclaim our throne,
But if chance wills the battle turn sour and bring us on the crux,
Remember, we are of this land and this land is of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this one better than dave matthews. :D
when is our next kick about? i got a message from zahoor saab this afternoon. the lhri boys have started the season without us.

fuss said...

Noon, Dave Matthews live... bloody unreal. Unbelievably amazing.
Well, the kick about has begun eh? Our next kick about is in December. I have been delayed.

Chun said...

we are of this land and this land of us.

:)

Azam said...

that comment on my blog... it sounds like v talking to evey... remember remember the 5th of november... the gunpowder treason and plot.
you heard them live?! woah... nice! i have been delayed too fuss. December it is then. lahore can wait... and it shall. i think i've discovered the red hot chilli peppers, fuss... 'i got a bad disease'