Monday, October 06, 2008

Ask

What can one do when, despite freedom, we suffer through each other?

5 comments:

AK said...

keep your head down and hold your tongue? No offense intended, by the way.
reminded me of Hegel. Of history being the struggle of freedom of the mind. But perhaps that wasn't how the post was intended.

fuss said...

That would be an interesting observation had I been familiar with Hegel. But I am not.
Times like these...a revolution could be on the cards.

AK said...

yeah well. 'could' is the keyword. What IS is the sad part. Forgive me if I sound abstract. Nobody ever gets what I say, anyway.

Chun said...

Hegel was an idealist wasn't he? Or whatever the opposite of an empiricist is.

AK said...

the godfather of marx in philosophy, yeah. If you ever hands on what he says about phenomenology and history with a purpose, it wud be a good read.