Monday, February 13, 2006

Ambivalence. The OR Operator.

I don't know what I deserve. The end of one long road, the begining of another. Which road is for me I do not know. Is it best to move on? It certainly won't be easy. Once you're on a road for a while, you get to know it well. You know where the cracks are and you know where it's smooth. You know all the turns and you know every piece of shrubbery and every tree. And every stray dog and every stray cat. You know where the old man with the fancy car lives and you know where to park for good shade. You know where to go and where not to go. You know where it starts and where it ends. The road is your home of all roads. But do you want to leave and move over onto a whole new highway? It's hard to let go but sometimes roads are shut down. And then you're down and out, but there IS lots of it about. So let go... I'll need a map though.

3 comments:

Azam said...

a road is afterall only a road... and if you'll need a man though... who better than the hoe...

fuss said...

A MAP!!! A MAP!!! NOT a MAN!

Anonymous said...

i am but a map.